Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A mile stone

Our little boy started to crawl properly this week. Now there is no stopping him. He is into everything now, mostly his big sisters toys much to her disgust! Cant leave him alone for 5 minuets now and he is not to keen on sitting in his baby walker. I have to wedge it with a cushion if I want him to keep still in it.

His big sister is coming on in leaps and bounds now and says something new every day. She loves to read through her books and makes the sounds of the animal's ect. She trys to pick up her little brother and give him a cuddle and she loves to try and make him laugh. Her favorite thing at the moment is to try and jump, she has only managed to make her feet come off the ground once but she is getting there.

My darling partner is busy at work and working away at the moment so its hard work at the moment but at least I don't have to worry to much about cooking a meal in the evening and I can get some early nights in, depending on the kids! Still, I miss having a cuddle at night!

Going to visit an old work friend tomorrow, it will be nice to have some adult company, found myself laying on the living room floor today singing the wheels on the bus!

Anyway, will proberbly have a very exciting week catching up on the house work. If anything good happens I will post and tell you all about it.

Till then, take care.

No comments: