Monday, February 07, 2011

Monday again!

Spent Saturday food shopping, also got a Wii fit so I now have my personal trainer :o) Have been having loads of fun on it, the kids haven't quite got the hang of jogging on the spot, I have to hold the back of their shirts so they don't run into the telly! Going to practise the yoga as it is harder then it loooks.

Sunday I went and bought some new cuttlery as with the dishwasher we keep running out of them! Will have to go and get some more mugs next! I went to work for an hour and then cooked a lovely piece of roast pork with sage & onion stuffing . By the time I had sorted the kids out for school, bathed them and gave them supper it was time for the skating . Really surprised at who went out though. Sofia will be gutted as she quite liked Sylvian Longchambon! I think she liked saying his name.

I have just put a banana cake in the oven so I am now off to do the never ending task of cleaning, ironing etc!

No comments: