Monday, February 14, 2011

Tasty treats!






This weekend has mainly been about lovely food and friends! Satuday we had friends round for dinner. I made a goulash served with rice, sweet potato mash roasted carrots and peas. Jo bought pudding which was a lovely raspberry and strawberry pavlova she had made. Then large amounts of wine were drunk and we played the Wii till the early hours! Jo's bowling skills were brilliant and she wipped the floor with us, although came a bit close to the screen a few times!! Ed and I had a boxing battle that left us both worn out and Rob beat us all at tennis.

Sunday was all about valentines cupcake which Sofia and I made. Making the chocolate hearts to go on the top was lovely and messy! I also cooked a lovely bit of beef and made the most lush yorkshire puds I have ever done! I followed Jamie Olivers recipe and my mums instructions then I sat on the floor in the kitchen and watched them rise!

And this morning I woke up to Rob asking me if I wanted 12" !! Turned out to be a massive bar of Toblarone ! Its now about 10.5" long :o) .

Also on Satuday I picked up my new glasses so now I can actually see what I am typing .

No comments: