Saturday, January 22, 2011

Am Drams!

As I mentioned before, I now have a littl cleaning job over the community centre. It has two hall, the small one is used mainly as a preschool but is also used for other things in the evenings. Wednesday I noticed on my rota was MADS. Mendlesham amature dramatic society. They were supposed to be in there at 5 so when I got over their at 6.20 I was surprised to find it empty. Oh well, I thought, they could of just had a quick meeting! So I carried on and got done and then went next door to clean the loos in the main hall. Keep fit was in full swing in the main hall at this point. At about 7.30 the alarm started going off in the preschool so I nipped round to find about 15 'Luvvies' standing with the door open looking very confused! They said who they were and I put the code in to turn the alarm off. As I walked by one or two of them I noticed a strong smell of booze so assumed that they had spent the first couple of hours of their am dram meeting in the pub! Anyway, left them to it and finished my work and went home. Turns out they left it in a right old state and someone was sick out side! They also disrupted the keep fitters by going in and out to get bits of the scenery to paint!

Cant wait for next Wednesday!

No comments: