Monday, January 31, 2011

Dog poo!

Ok, its not a nice subject but its one that seems to have become a major problem in and around the village. When I took the kids for a walk Sunday it seemed that I spent most of the time telling them to be careful where they put their feet. One place in particular was really bad. I know it is a public footpath where a lot of dog walkers go but that does not mean that other people can walk along it too. When I came to a part of the footpath where you have to climb over a style, it was like every dog in the village had stopped and done their buisiness. It was stomach churning! What is so hard about clearing up after your dog? Bins are all around the village to dispose of the mess. Its really not nice to have to come home and clear dog mess off my kids shoes. Come on people, clean your act up! If you cant then you are not responsible dog owners and shouldn't have a dog. Rant over!

No comments: