Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday

Well, its a wet and miserable day here in Mendlesham. Managed to get the kids to school without getting wet then back home for coffee with my neighbour. My cat seems to have developed a liking for clawing the carpet! Will have to put a stop to that. She also likes to bolt up and down the stairs and leap around the bedroom at the moment, its like a herd of elephants running around the house!

Rob is out AGAIN on Friday! Only good thing about this is that I can get the shopping done. Bad thing is I have to get up at stupid o'clock to go to work and then take him to the station before taking the kids to school. Its all a bit of a scramble! Then I will go to work in the evening before collapsing on the sofa!

Not sure how much longer I will do this blog for. I don't think anyone is bothered about reading it and as you can see, my life is not that exciting!

No comments: