Friday, January 28, 2011

Well, I made it through Friday!

Phew! Busy day! I was up at 6 to go to work. Back to finish getting the kids ready early so we could take Rob to the station for the 8.20 train to Bury as he is off out for his Christmas party tonight. Then back to Mendlesham to take the kids to school . I then looked after my friend Jo's little boy while she took her daughter to school as he wasn't feeling very well. That done I drove back to Stowmarket to do the weekly shop and then over to Bacton to get the coal. Got home at about 11.45 and unpacked the shopping. Had lunch and the put my feet up for an hour before going to the school at 2 for the sharing assembly. Back home, kids round Jo's and then back to work. Back home, fire lit, kids feed and bathed ( I had fish & chips!) They are now in bed and I am about to chill with a glass or two of wine! What a day! Did manage to get 2 bath sheet for £10 at Asda. Bargain!

2 comments:

Roberta Norwich said...

Is this a post that went astray, or is Rob really going to a Christmas party in January!

jackie said...

No, it didnt go astray! They really did have their xmas party in January!